Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Plane

The trip from Newark to London was amazing to say the least. I got to travel first class and be treated like a celebrity. The British stewardesses treated me like I was better than all those people down in economy, just showing that class structure can even transfer to a plane! I was not complaining though! I got yummy food, some pajamas and a nice bed to sleep in whereas my friend in Economy had to sleep in a small chair next to two heavy set Jamaicans. Once off the plane, my upper class perks continued and I got to go in a fast pass line (YES jut like at Disney) through customs, this time I let my friend tag along! 

That was where my celebrity status ended sadly though because on the plane to Barcelona I was back in ordinary economy. 

The trip was nice, but long having left New York on the night of January 8th and not arriving in Barcelona until the night of January 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment